Call Hydroclean for a free no obligation quote on 01568 630 000
Call Hydroclean for a free no obligation quote on... 01568 630 000
WE ARE OPEN Any equipment we bring into customers home in contact with soft furnishings is sanitised prior to each job myself and any staff are infection control trained and we will wear appropriate PPE. We’ll be observing the 2mt distance but If you wish and if possible you can stay in another part of the home until we’re finished. All soft furnishings are post-treated with a sanitiser for added reassurance. All soft furnishings will be deep steam cleaned with our truck-mounted cleaning system producing temperatures over 220 degrees F. All waste is taken off-site and no machines brought into your property. Leaving your carpets and upholstery hygienically clean and sanitised. The NHS recommends steam cleaning on items such as carpets and upholstery to kill germs and bacteria
At Hydroclean our aim is to provide all our customers with the deepest clean possible. By using our powerful truck mounted carpet cleaning machine you can be sure of the deepest clean leaving your carpet clean and fresh.
We use a 5 step process as recognised as best practice by the National Carpet Cleaners Association to ensure the best clean possible.
What you can expect from Hydroclean as standard includes:
TRUCK MOUNT POWER
100% money back Guarantee
No Extra deep cleaning charges (this included as standard!)
Call for a no obligation quote and survey on 01568 630000
1. Survey of the carpet to be cleaned Before we even start we will visit your home and inspect the carpet that you wish to have cleaned.
It is important to us as a conscientious business that we discuss with you your expectations of the clean and what can be reasonably expected, if there is permanent damage to the carpet or a stain that could not be removed we will discuss this with you before we start cleaning. We will then provide you with a quote for the work which will not change - what we quote is what you will pay we will NEVER add on hidden charges!
2. Dry Soil Removal The first part of the process is to thoroughly vacuum the carpet with a commercial vacuum cleaner; this is to remove as much loose dirt and pet hair as possible. You will be supprised how much a comercial grade vacuum can remove!
3. Pre Spray Once dry soil extraction has been completed we will spray the carpet with an appropriate cleaning solution to loosen the dirt particles from the fibres of the carpet.
4. Agitation This is one of the most important parts of the process, once the pre spray has been applied we will agitate the carpet with an oscillating carpet brush that gently lifts the pile of the carpet and ensures that the pre-spray reaches deep into the carpet. Once completed we will leave the pre-spray to "dwell" for 10 mins to loosen all dirt particles from the fibres of the carpet.
5. Extraction Once the Pre spray has been agitated and left to dwell we will use a Hot water extraction from our truck mounted carpet cleaning machine. This machine operates at at pressures and suction of around 100 times that of a Rug Doctor or a domestic wet dry carpet cleaner so up to 99% of the soil is removed, also the carpet is left as dry as possible enabling you to walk on the floor as soon as possible.
This is to ensure that experience using the website is the best possible.
You can find out more about the cookies we use by reading our cookie declaration.
What are cookies? Cookies are small files stored in your web browser to help the website interact with you. Without cookies, every time you visit a new page the website thinks you are a new visitor. This would mean for example shopping baskets would empty each time you clicked onto a new page. If you would like to read more about cookies , Wikipedia has a detailed article.
What if I do not want cookies stored on my browser? You can block cookies via your web browser. You can find out specific instructions for your browser via Google. Please note though we provide no guarantee against unexpected results should you choose to block cookies on this website.
What cookies do you store on my browser? Details of the cookies we use on this site are listed below:
CookieMessage - This records the answer you gave regarding accepting our cookies. Without this the cookie notification would pop up every time you went to a new page. Expires in 180 days
PHPSESSID - Allows the website to function correctly such as retaining a shopping basket. Expires when browser shutdown.
Occasionally the way third-party add-ons store cookies change. Because of this the list above may not always contain an exhaustive list of the cookies which are saved. We do regularly audit the cookies stored as a result of visiting our website.